Embodied with advanced controllable circuit and high quality condenser cartridge, this Ultra Directional Interviewing Professional Gun Mic / Microphone is characterized as Uni-Ultra-directional, high sensitivity, and with good frequency response. This is the best choice for business use in media interviews, conferences, speech, stage, film and television.
- Energy Exchange: Condenser
- Directional: Uni-Ultra-Directional
- Frequency Response: 100-16000Hz
- Output Impedance: 1k ohms for short distance; 2.3k ohms for long distance
- Power Supply: DC1.5V
- Sensitivity: -45dB for short distance, -38dB for long distance
- Load batteries properly according to the "+" "-" polarities marked on the microphone battery shell. Connect the audio frequency output cable and cap Anti-wind foam.
- Switch on. Push the switch to "TELE" for short distance application or to "NORMAL" for long distance application.
- Gun Microphone (Length: 10.83in)
- Stereo 0.25in (6.35mm) Jack to Mini 0.18in (3.5mm) Jack Adaptor
- Cable: 26.25ft (8m) 0.25in (6.35mm) Jack - XLR Cable
- Anti-wind foam cap
- Storage box (Black)
- English instructional manual
Got this sooner than I expected which was good. I have to say I was very skeptical as to the quality of both the manufacturing and the sound produced. However, I was quite surprised by both.
I've only done limited testing so far but it seems to be really pretty good. Is it as good as a Shure or Sennheiser? No. But for what you are paying it is a pretty sweet deal. It is far better than the on-camera mic on my old Panasonic GS-70. Seems to be as good a quality sound or better than my Audio-Technica lavelier mic. I only wish it came with some type of cold-shoe mount or at least the option to purchase one with it.
Even if this only last a year or so, I'd buy another one.