This 3.5CH Helicopter with 0.3 Mega pixel Camera is controlled by iPhone iPad or Android. Special designed with 0.3 Mega pixel camera, you can capture image freely with the remote control. Adopting solid material and exquisite workmanship, it is safe and durable enough for you or your kid to get lots of surprise and fun.
- Use your Apple iOS or Android device to fly and control the helicopter by downloading the free app available from Apple's App Store or Android Market
- Record what the helicopter sees with the built-in camera
- Take photographs and videos
- Allows you to fly up to 8 meters (24 feet) into the air
- Built-in 3.7V 240mAh rechargeable battery rechargeable via any USB port
- Basic controls from the free app include Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, take videos and pictures
- Supplied with 512MB memory card to record your camera footage and USB card reader so you can easily transfer photos and videos
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (iOS 3.0+) and Android 2.1+
- Camera standard pixel: 300000 pixels
- Charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Playing time: 5-7minutes
- Control distance: Up to 10 meters
- Frequency A/B/C Channel Selector
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 4.5 x 10.5 cm
- 1 x RC Helicopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Tail Blade
- 2 x Main Blade
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x 512MB Memory Card
RC helicopters are truly fun. It took some hits when I first started, but it always came back working perfectly. I didn't give it full stars because it dies so fast! Even after it's fully charged, it can't fly for any longer than 10 minutes which really sucks. It's mainly for indoor use but lots of fun and extremely responsive.
This is my 4th remote control helicopter, and I have to say this is definitely worth every buck. It's quite sturdy and after dozens of falls, it remains in one piece (regardless, it has extra parts in case broke anyways). I just wish they could improve the battery life. You only get about 10 minutes of flight time before it needs to be recharged.
Bought this toy thinking it would be fun to fly with my iPhone. It will fly for about 7-8 minutes on a charge. Anyone over 5 yrs old can fly this helicopter. You will crash but this thing is durable. This helicopter responds well to the iPhone/iPad control. I don't have any android devices, so I'm not sure whether it works well with that too. This is absolutely well worth the price.
I was surprised at the quality and durability of this product. Really fun in the party and everybody lines up to play with the helicopter and try it in their ipad/iphone. In order to take off the helicopter requires a steady hand and a lot of patience. It's got 4 multiple mulitcolor LED's which can be switched on or off remotely. It can also be very interesting to get a bird's eye view of sports games or looking into unreachable windows or anything else that you might be interested in. The only con is that it was a little smaller than I thought. Make sure to bring the volume all the way up to get it to work. Great styling, exceptional quality, lots of fun!